Registration is now open for the first PCG Intensive School in Physical Crystallography taking place from the 18th – 21st of June 2018, Cosener’s House, Abingdon.
The instructors and topics covered on the course will be:
- Translational Symmetry and Reciprocal Space – Mike Glazer, Oxford
- Phonons and the Theory of Soft Mode Phase transitions – Martin Dove, QMUL
- Irreducible Representation Analysis – Mark Senn, Warwick
- Landau Theory – Michael Carpenter, Cambridge
- Modulated Crystal Structures – John Claridge, Liverpool
Registration closes at midnight on the 12th of April so get your applications in!